Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Michigan - Week 1

We entered a new phase in this move/house hunt adventure in early June when we packed up our fabulous little temporary house in Lincoln Park and moved to Grand Rapids for a week, several weeks, months? We weren't sure how long we'd be staying (and are still somewhat unsure). We are thankful to have family to spend time with during this in-between time. We are staying very busy and enjoying all of our family in Michigan, although we are really looking forward to settling into our new home sometime next month. I always knew that I loved Chicago, but I wasn't expecting to miss it as much as I do. Plus we really miss Andrew who is back to work and joining us on the weekends.

Week 1 in Michigan was spent swimming at the pool, going to a Whitecaps game, swinging in a hammock, digging for fossils, playing t-ball and getting ready for Camp.












No comments: