Sunday, September 12, 2010
Happiness
Today, I had one of those completely blissful take a mental picture and remember this feeling forever moments. I was lying on a blanket next to my baby boy who was looking up and kicking and punching and cooing at the tree branches blowing in the wind above him. Our adorable pup was running in the grass holding her own leash in her mouth. My most favorite little girl and my best friend/my love were throwing a ball and counting acorns. The sun was shining. Geese were flying overhead and landing in the glistening pond. I'll always remember it. There is no way to know what the future holds and I need to stop worrying about it and really make an effort to enjoy the right now. Especially since the right now is so very good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's good advice to mothers of young children.
Post a Comment