I had the pleasure of sneaking a peek at Baby Suitcase today. Ultrasounds are grainy and completely unclear to the untrained eye, but it's always a thrill non-the-less to see the little being inside of you kicking and moving and beat beat beating away. Not knowing the sex, especially after having known the first time around, is rather strange. It's hard to focus on names and picture our baby and our not-so-distant future with two children...however, we are so excited about that moment when we find out. Our eye is on that prize and so far it makes the thought of labor and delivery that much more exciting. We can't wait for our doctor to exclaim "It's a girl!" or "It's a boy!". The other fun aspect of the surprise is the guessing game. Some woman just seem to know with certainty what they are having (ahem, Halley), but that is not at all the case with me. My mind changes several times a day. So, I thought that we'd ask and take a little poll...
Do you think that Baby Suitcase is a boy or a girl?
5 comments:
I'll be in Madison on Thursday through Saturday. I'd love to see Ellie. Will you be at the market?
Boy!
I thought you were settled on Suitcase no matter the gender.
Hi Nana,
Eloise would love to see you! We'll arrive in Madison around noon on Saturday. Andrew can call Dave tomorrow to see if we can rendezvous. Looking forward to it!
ha! I think girl;)
Post a Comment