Our first Cubs game of the season. Nothing makes a 2 year old more popular in the stands than cheering "Let's go Cubs" and "Fukudome!". Notice the mustard on her lip, Uncle Jon?
3 comments:
jp
said...
Nice work on the mustard. BTW, I thought she was being raised a White Sox fan
It never occurred to me before, but one could choose to raise their child as a fan of any team. I'm going to have to put some serious thought into this. Let's face it, it isn't really fair to turn a n innocent child into a Lions fan.
3 comments:
Nice work on the mustard. BTW, I thought she was being raised a White Sox fan
It never occurred to me before, but one could choose to raise their child as a fan of any team. I'm going to have to put some serious thought into this. Let's face it, it isn't really fair to turn a n innocent child into a Lions fan.
She has to follow something from Michigan. If not the Lions, Tigers or Red Wings, maybe the Wolverines? Probably not while living in Badger country.
Post a Comment