The fact that we could play on the playground after school 3 days this week. Without coats on. And the fact that now it is snowing...which is even more exciting.
On Wednesday, Eloise bought school lunch for the first time ever because 1) it was pizza day and 2) I thought I'd take the day off from making lunch. Her teacher told me that she didn't like it and wouldn't eat it. When I asked her why, she whispered into my ear "because it wasn't made with your love."
George started soccer this week - and loved it.
Andrew's been home for bedtime 3 nights in a row!? Such a treat for everyone!
Our Georger's language is starting to take flight and my worry is fading. He doesn't like to talk in front of other people or on command, but as soon as we are out of earshot he'll quietly say "bye-bye".
I began reading The Hunger Games series. Captivating.
No comments:
Post a Comment