Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Fancy Nancy and a sock monkey

We did a little trick-or-treating preview and attended a party in our neighborhood on Sunday. On the actual day, I was lucky enough to volunteer at the Halloween party in Elle's classroom. I made thumbprint bats, spiders and pumpkins with the kids and also brought in string cheese fingers for a snack. I loved another chance to get to know all of her new friends. Such a cute, patient, well-behaved group of kids! We trick-or-treated with our neighbors on Halloween night. The kids were so excited - and exhausted! Boo!!!

dressed and ready for their party

cutest sock monkey ever

love this one

now get back here!

string cheese fingers

Halloween parade at school

she was SO excited to have me there

trick-or-treat smell my feet

not scared this year

he ain't afraid of no ghosts

No comments: