Our George August turned one on Saturday. Oh how we love him so. He is so smiley, silly, happy and loves playing with blocks, clapping his hands, laughing, climbing, throwing balls, and he loves, loves, loves his big sissy. He is the sunshine in all of our lives.
Thank you Nonna and GW, Uncle Dave and Aunt Molly B coming to Chicago for our little boy's birthday. We celebrated in Oz Park with a picnic in the grass and cupcakes. Watching Georger devour that cupcake in record time with blue frosting dangling from his eyelashes was the highlight of the day. So darling.
classic George


kisses from Sissy













1 comment:
I just heard about this birthday on smoothdavehamm's website. I'm flabbergasted that George is 1 already. That's crazy. Since it has been documented by two very reputable blogs, I guess I'm going to have to accept it as fact. Happy birthday little man.
Post a Comment