
Andrew claims that the poop reached up George's back, covering his shoulder blades and made it's way up to his left earlobe. There was a bath involved in the cleanup.
I, for one, had a wonderful and rejuvenating morning consisting of a stroll along Oak Street and Michigan Avenue, coffee at my favorite place - Sarah's, a doctor's apt, a tiny bit of Christmas shopping, lunch all by myself and best of all, I didn't have to deal with that. Thank you, Buddy!
6 comments:
Thats like when your burrito wrapper busts open at Chipotle
Send those pix to Pampers and get a free lifetime supply in exchange foe deleting them.
tom, not a bad idea :)
jonathan, you are right. it would totally be like that if only the burrito wrapper was a diaper and the meat, beans, rice, salsa, sour cream and cheese were baby poop.
oh man! nothing like a breastmilk-poop-blow-out! i'd nearly forgotten what those look like. george looks pretty calm for being coated in his own feces.
At least he was at home when this happened! We had lunch out with friends last Saturday. As the waitress placed our burgers on the table Elizabeth erupted over the back of her diaper, down the back of her pants, down my knee to the floor where... shall we say that the insides of her burrito began to create a puddle.
Although the smell is not nearly as sweet, I am loving the peanut butter poops that I now get. SUCH an easier cleanup!! Way to go Andrew. I showed Drew and he is thoroughly impressed as well
Post a Comment